တစ်ယောက်နဲ့တစ်ယောက်ကြား နားလည်မှုမလွဲအောင် dating စကားလုံးလေးတွေကို သိထားသင့်တယ်နော်။ အခြားကိစ္စနဲ့ နားလည်မှုလွဲရင် တော်သေးတယ်။ dating နဲ့ပတ်သက်တာနားမလည်ဘူး ဆိုရင် ကိုယ့်အခွင့်အရေးလည်း လွတ်နိုင်သေး။ 😀
1. To ask out - to invite someone on a date
He asked me out yesterday and I was surprised and said yes.
2. Chat up - talk to someone you are sexually interested in to get them interested in you.
Who was that girl you were chatting up with last night?
3. Go out - to go out on a date
Will you go out with me? would you like to go out with me sometime?
means "would you like to go on a date with me?"
4. To check someone out- to look at someone's physical appearance
He checked me out as soon as I walked in.
5. To fall for someone - to feel love for; be in love with someone.
He is an amazing person. I've fallen for him.
6. Hit it off - have a good relationship from the first time you meet a person.
Jake and Luke hit it off immediately.
7. To make out - to kiss passionately
I saw a couple making out just in public.
8. To hook up - anything from kissing to having sex
When did you two first hook up?
9. To break up with someone - to end the relationship with someone
I broke up with my boyfriend because I just didn't feel the same anymore.
10. To make up with someone - getting back together
We broke up but yesterday, we saw each other, we talked and we made up.
11. Get stood up - your date never arrived
They told you they were gonna be there they never showed up it means you are stood up.
လေ့လာပြီးရင် လေ့ကျင့်ဖို့လည်းမမေ့နဲ့ဉီးနော်။ လက်တွေ့အသုံးချရင်တော့ပိုကောင်းတာပေါ့။
Shape your dream future, learn English with us.